Sentry Page Protection
- PACING is CRUCIAL for success the first 4 weeks. Be conservative, record as much data as possible.
- With pacing comes BREATHING. Practice proper use of EXHALES. Do not hyperventilate-- if you do, pacing has already been lost.
- Practice running well-- ball of your foot.
- Each week is the same-- your goals are:
- to make the work require LESS effort, each consecutive week.
- AND make the quality of work BETTER.
- Utilize ALL data from first 4 weeks, then IMPROVE on them the next 4. This is why pacing is so important.
Welcome, (First Name)!
Enter Member Area
(Message automatically replaces this text)