- Quality of movement is paramount. There will be longer and stronger transfer.
- Whatever you do, prevent any type of injury, especially with ripping hands.
- Level 2 requires a consistent muscle-up, meaning you could do at least one at any time.
- Each week is the same-- your goals are:
- to make the work require LESS effort, each consecutive week.
- AND make the quality of work BETTER.
- If you choose to do an extra day, you can do the pulling mechanics again, as there isn't such thing as doing it too much (unless you rip your hands).