Sentry Page Protection
- Quality of movement is paramount. There will be longer and stronger transfer.
- Whatever you do, prevent any type of injury, especially with ripping hands.
- Level 2 requires a consistent muscle-up, meaning you could do at least one at any time.
- Each week is the same-- your goals are:
- to make the work require LESS effort, each consecutive week.
- AND make the quality of work BETTER.
- If you choose to do an extra day, you can do the pulling mechanics again, as there isn't such thing as doing it too much (unless you rip your hands).
Welcome, (First Name)!
Enter Member Area
(Message automatically replaces this text)