- Quality of movement is paramount. SPEED and CONSISTENCY is what makes lifts work.
- For the first 4 weeks, keep load minimal. Make sure you are moving perfect.
- Record yourself if you are unsure what a coach is asking of you. Ask questions. Be confident.
- Each week is the same-- your goals are:
- to make the work require LESS effort, each consecutive week.
- AND make the quality of work BETTER.
- We are trying to change habits and create new ones. If you come in and just practice the same techniques, there will be no benefit.
- If you choose to do an extra day, you can do any one of the listed days. This program allows plenty of room for additional work.