Sentry Page Protection
- Quality of movement is paramount. SPEED and CONSISTENCY is what makes lifts work.
- For the first 4 weeks, keep load minimal. Make sure you are moving perfect.
- Record yourself if you are unsure what a coach is asking of you. Ask questions. Be confident.
- Each week is the same-- your goals are:
- to make the work require LESS effort, each consecutive week.
- AND make the quality of work BETTER.
- We are trying to change habits and create new ones. If you come in and just practice the same techniques, there will be no benefit.
- If you choose to do an extra day, you can do any one of the listed days. This program allows plenty of room for additional work.
Welcome, (First Name)!
Enter Member Area
(Message automatically replaces this text)