We can’t wait to introduce you to the life-changing sport of CrossFit! So much more than just another workout, CrossFit is training for life. Whether you’re an accomplished athlete or you’ve never stepped into a gym, you’re going to feel right at home at CrossFit Derive. We’ve got members of every shape, size, age, and ability - and we can’t wait to add your name to that list!
*Dropping in from another gym? See our "Visiting?" page!
TRY CROSSFIT DERIVE FOR FREE!
Come on in for your free intro session and see why you’re going to love transforming yourself at CrossFit Derive. See our facility, meet our members, chat with our coaches, and find out for yourself what a real fitness family is all about.
During your free intro session, you will receive:
- A baseline fitness assessment
- An overview of our unique training methodology and class options
- A tour of our training facility
- Specific information on how to transform your health, fitness, and lifestyle in record time
- And so much more!
Still unsure? Contact us now for a Private consultation to address your goals and concerns!
Choose the path that fits your schedule:
- This method allows the most one on one time and includes 2 weeks of immersion as well!
- 4 1-hour sessions, 1-on-1 with a designated Coach
- $260 for the whole course ($65 per class)
- Covers the same information as our Foundations course, consolidated and arranged to work with your schedule!
- Email us BEFORE purchase to schedule with a coach!
- This course requires 4 or more athletes, thus is available by demand.
- 2 weeks, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at 7:30PM
- $179 for the course and it covers the entire month!
- Each day will be spent going over CrossFit’s 9 foundational movements, Olympic lifting basics, gymnastic basics, and a full workout!
- We will also assess each individual athletes needs, goals, and strengths and weaknesses.
DISCLAIMER: Here at CrossFit Derive, we strive to maintain the highest quality of movement and performance. ALL new athletes are REQUIRED to go through at least the first 2 weeks of Foundations. If you are coming from another gym, contact us and we will handle each case on an individual basis. Test-out consultations are $75 non-refundable. If our coaches do not feel you meet our quality standards, we will ask you to attend one or more Foundations classes before beginning your membership. Simply put, quality over quantity!